December 03 to June 04 Backlog started

Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default December 03 to June 04 Backlog started

Good news

I got my first letter from ASPC on a backlogged client this Tuesday. Is 136 application lodged 16th December and is non-modl so non-priority. I Emailed ASPC to confirm, as one swallow does not make a summer. I also pointed out that I have some priority cases (ones that have recently come on MODL) that I am waiting on also and that I thought the priority cases would be done first. I was advised that they are now actively processing both the new MODL cases and non priority backlogged cases together.

Would be good Idea to post on this thread any non-priority cases being processed so we can all judge how fast they are getting through them.

Regards

Tony
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

alamo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 03 to June 04 Backlog started

Hi Tony

You know our situation but her is our timeline for all others.

cheers Al and Mo

05/01/2004 applied 136 non MODL
07/01/2004 credit card charged
31/01/2004 date of ack letter
13/04/2004 sent meds unrequested
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:31 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by welshtony
Good news

I got my first letter from ASPC on a backlogged client this Tuesday. Is 136 application lodged 16th December and is non-modl so non-priority. I Emailed ASPC to confirm, as one swallow does not make a summer. I also pointed out that I have some priority cases (ones that have recently come on MODL) that I am waiting on also and that I thought the priority cases would be done first. I was advised that they are now actively processing both the new MODL cases and non priority backlogged cases together.

Would be good Idea to post on this thread any non-priority cases being processed so we can all judge how fast they are getting through them.

Regards

Tony

Totally agree with you Tony. As far as austimeline there are totally 16 non modl december applications .
out of which ---
5 got their visa
2 got medical request 9th and 17th december
5 waiting for the meds request
4 front loaded the application.

Hopefully if the december applicants post their information we might now some details

Cheers
Badri
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:38 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Good news

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony,
You know our situation too! but we ARE a priority!! ;(

Donna&Malcolm.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:46 am
mcpraj

Originally Posted by badri
Totally agree with you Tony. As far as austimeline there are totally 16 non modl december applications .
out of which ---
5 got their visa
2 got medical request 9th and 17th december
5 waiting for the meds request
4 front loaded the application.

Hopefully if the december applicants post their information we might now some details

Cheers
Badri
is dimia in jan or in dec still... have all nov and oct appl got their visas...

i feel its like a lottery, close your eyes and pick the application from the pile...

regards,
raj

Old Oct 21st 2004, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Raj

By 30th June 2004, ASPC had started to process all UK applications lodged up to mid December 2003. This week they have started on the rest of the December lodged applications after nearly a four month suspension.

It is not quite a lottery but may seem like that. The original backlog was non-priority cases lodged mid December 03 up to 30th June 04. Then some priority cases (137, 139 and nurses) as they changed all MODL occupations to priority. All pre September MODL and 137 and 139 cases should all now have processing commenced.

New MODL (8th September 04) occupations are now a priority and technically should be pulled out before the non-priority cases are started. However, ASPC are processing both these new MODL and the non priority cases from last week.

So, if you are non-priority and lodged between mid December and end of June, you will be dealt with in lodgement date order. IF you are new MODL during this time, you should be pulled out sooner.

Other routine processing has been going on with some cases without being allocated to case officers - this is where follow-up medicals are required and some Assurance of support processing with 138 cases.

Regards

Tony
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

lyndab is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Welshtony....

just had to say I was born in Cork, Ireland - Douglas is where I lived until I was seven then to Dublin until June of this year.

I have never seen another Irish person on this forum so thought I would say hi

btw I am stuck in the prejuly queue as well, applied 2nd Feb 2004, but I am lucky I am here in Oz on a student visa waiting for the PR to come through - fingers crossed
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

fraze1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news

Regards

Tony
Great post - finally some good solid news! Just hope the delay doesnt mean the 50 weeks processing time will be broken!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:30 pm
A mind forever voyaging

Galilite is an unknown quantity at this point

Tony,

Thanks for the great news. Hope there will be more swallows .

So far ASPC are keeping their obligations.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:08 pm
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough

I wish this applies to all regions!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

More Irish on here too, we're from Co Clare in West of Ireland. Have to ask why you're called Welshtony living in Cork??

We submitted our 136 appl. Feb 22nd, non MODL - no news to date.
best of luck to all
CK
Old Oct 21st 2004, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

mcdst is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: December 03 to June 04 Backlog started

Please stop ... he is Welsh as in welshtony!!! He just lives in Cork.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

rarejunk_in is an unknown quantity at this point

136 skilled inde..non priority ..applied mid december..just got acknowledgment and still I(a)M patiently waitin for med requests.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mcdst
Please stop ... he is Welsh as in welshtony!!! He just lives in Cork.
Who got out of bed on the wrong side? Didn't realise we weren't allowed to be sociable on this forum!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

MCDST is correct - do I know you ? In case anyone is interested, Born and lived in Swansea for 18 years, 5 years in London, migrated to Perth where I lived for 16 years (worked for Immigration 1986 - 1996). Married a Cork woman in Perth and came to Ireland 3 and a half years ago to live. Now you know how old I am - answers on a post card and send to .........

WelshTony

AKA Paddy the Welshman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.